Saturday, December 12, 2015

Bye Bye Mind

I was looking forward to a supper date.  But my supper date informed me that we do not have a date because she was going elsewhere and I was supposed to be at a church service with some other priests.  Now I have three problems.  One is that I don't have a nice supper date.  The second is that I have no church service written in my calendar and I was the one who told her I did, some few weeks ago.  So wherever I am suppose to be will be upset.  My third problem is that I am losing my mind.  It is times like this that tell me so.  Gluten must be the problem.  Too much gluten in my life all these years has rotted my brain.  How we love to blame someone or something for the inevitable diminishment from what we were or thought we were.  I did remember to write a blog though.

1 comment:

  1. So easy to blame external factors, when most of our troubles are of our own making - more difficult to find the answers within - I need the guidance of the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete