Wednesday, December 23, 2015

After Life

When we die we leave this world and have no need of it.  We go on to the next world.  But wait.  Maybe we don't quite leave?  It seems that there is are two Vatican bank accounts still in existence with funds in it for Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul I, (who died in 1978).  I assumed that they both went to heaven.  Now I want to go to heaven too where I thought I would have no more need for the things of this world.  Maybe I should go back into my will and hold onto some money in a bank account for after I die.  I could put someone in charge, to dispense money to people who say nice things about me.  How to get money into the account after death?  Easy: "In lieu of flowers, deposit money in Fr. Ryan's after death account."  OK.  I am being really bad now.  But the accounts still exist for those two popes.

No comments:

Post a Comment