Saturday, January 9, 2016

Girl Scout Cookies

I see where the Girl Scouts can now sell cookies on line.  I remember seeing Moms selling for their kids in front of super markets.  Whatever happened to girls learning to sell cookies face to face?  I don't mean she should walk up to perfect strangers or mass murderers, but at least approach someone they know such as friend's family, neighbor, and at church at the refreshment time after the service.  I was a terrible salesman, but I overcame my fears of selling.  I gained some self-confidence.  Plus, if a girl realizes she can actually sell, she will be employable in the future without a fancy or expensive degree.  I will buy cookies from the first girl who has the wherewithal to come up and ask me.  Otherwise, forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment