Thursday, August 31, 2017

Reminder Items

I suspect that like me you all have some reminder items in your life of people, places and events. I have a picture of my parents when the were yet healthy and living in Florida.  On my night stand in San Francisco I have the little angel stone that a hospice worker gave me right after my Mom passed away.  I have mom's rosary with me here in the monastery and my dad's rosary back in Boulder.  I have his wedding band in Boulder.  On my dresser in San Francisco I have a picture of my sister Maureen and another of my sister Jane and me on our first visit to Sear Ranch where we have been going each year for over 25 years. On my office door in Boulder I have a photo of my sister Elizabeth with me when we were children.  A knitted frame picture of the hills behind Boulder is on my bedroom wall in San Francisco, made by my good friend Terry.  There is more, but what are your reminders in your living or work space or that go with you in your wallet and purse?  I never get so used to these things that I come to ignore them.  They are good reminders.  They remind me.

1 comment:

  1. I’m from United States, My husband divorced me 3 years ago for no reason, i did all i could to get him but didnt work, until i met Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE on the internet who helped me to cast a re-union spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me apologising. Thanks to Dr.agbazara. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems on:
    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP: +2348104102662.

    ReplyDelete