Saturday, February 17, 2018

Hope!

Continuing from the last two blogs on the lost bag and lost life, God had been at work, though I was short on hope, trust and belief.  The bag had everything in it, untouched.  Why was it left at the information desk of terminal A?  I would never have thought to go there or ask.  The Southwest agent told me to go to Terminal A.  Why would she bother to do that? Then I asked twice at information for help.  I don't usually do that.  Now I hurried back to the plane with my three shoulder bags.  Don't do three shoulder bags!  When I got to the gate that same agent was still there.  All the passengers were on.  She gave me the last boarding pass.  The flight was not quite full, a rarity at Southwest.  When I went through the gate, they closed the door.  Two minutes later and I would not have been on that flight.  When I entered the plane, there in the third row was a nice middle seat between two ladies, and overhead space for my bags.  If I had a suitcase it would not have fit.  I may be bad, but God is gooder.  I think God wanted me to be in Florida to teach and preach.  I hope so.  But I have become the little old man who leaves a bag on the tram.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting everyday. I look forward to reading your thoughts and experiences. Bless you, Father Terry.

    ReplyDelete