Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The End

I am thinking of dropping my blog and doing no more after today.  I have run out of things to say.  So my next career will be to focus on being useless and lazy.  I mean if I drop out of contact with others I will avoid getting the Covid19, right?  I will stop teaching because I keep saying the same stuff over and over.  I think people might just be coming for the homemade treats which are a lot better than my talks as far as I can be the judge.  To rest my brain I will drop my subscriptions to all my intellectual religious journals and just get a subscription to Sports Illustrated.  I will start jogging again more regularly as long as it does not interfere with my laziness goal.  I have done a lot of good works but I don't think they will overcome the bad ones of the past.  So I am going to burn.  I will do one good thing though.  I will start saying nice things about my big Sis Maureen.  April Fools!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Father Ryan ,but did you catch me off guard and make my heart stop! I am so relieved that you aren't deserting us and quite tickled that I fell for an April fool's joke! It's been decades. Thank you for the early morning roller coaster ride - I sure am thankful it was only a farce. You are such an important part of my journey in recovery. I wish you a Happy April Fool's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You were surely testing us to see who reads your entire blog post. You had me worried when I read your opening sentence! Happy April Fool's Day!

    ReplyDelete