Saturday, August 21, 2021

Bad Example

 I don't want to be a bad example to others.  I want my actions to encourage them or make them think about being their best.  One of the ways I encourage is by how I love.  I get that.  But there is another way, much more subtle in which I show bad example.  And it is subtle or almost hidden by inaction.  It is called the example of "indifference."  Indifference is not the same as consciously deciding to be inactive.  There might be a good reason for consciously not doing something.  Indifference is sneaky.  We simply don't care.  We don't think about it.  We just don't care enough to even pay attention.  It is one thing to pass someone or some situation and decide to do nothing.  It is quite another thing to not even notice the person or situation.  We don't choose indifference.  It is something that grows on us little by little.  

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a good reminder for all humans and i thank you.

    ReplyDelete