Sunday, August 15, 2021

My Back

Now and again, God reminds me that the Divine Power has my back.  I was at someone's home nearby to have breakfast and catch up on our lives.  Just before I left, I checked my voicemail, since they have a connection and the monastery does not.  It was a medical place that had my doctor's request for blood work after my medicare wellness exam.  The blood test place wanted about $500 for the blood work and said Medicare would not pay.  I said, "And neither will I."  I mentioned this to my friends and they said this happened to someone they knew and that this person found another much cheaper place nearby.  I went and checked it out and sure enough it is legit and much cheaper.  Now what if I had not had my friends there to tell me about this option?  It was just a coincidence?  I don't believe in coincidence.   

No comments:

Post a Comment