Saturday, January 29, 2022

Deep Energy

 Some spiritual paths call it Kundalini.  I call it the Holy Spirit.  When I look into the silence and darkness of meditation, my committee meeting of thoughts and feelings drop away.  At some point I can then feel myself relaxing my shoulders and arms, breathing slowly.  Then a healing sense of energy comes into my limbs all the way down to my feet.  What might have ached, seems to not ache.  I believe this Holy Spirit energy is in me always.  I did not get it at Baptism.  If so, then there is something of God as part of my very self.  When I get up from the prayer, I move slowly.  I feel a sense of love and acceptance for all around me, people and situations, that had bothered me in the past.  This can all pass after awhile, so I keep coming back to a daily practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment