Monday, January 17, 2022

The Purpose

 What is my purpose to feel better?  Do I do something so that it makes me feel better and that is it?  Well, yeah, but then I have begrudgingly come to realize that feeling better  has a purpose!  It is not all about me.  I try to feel better so that I might be available to help someone else.  I don’t mean that I have to run out and look for some forlorn soul, but rather my sense of well being is to attune me to watch where this might benefit another should an opportunity arise.  I meditate in the early morning and it often makes me feel ready to take on the day with its difficulties, be they people, places or situations.  My plans are only my plans.  When I ignore that interior early morning stop the day often goes sideways pretty fast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment