Sunday, January 2, 2022

Visibility

 In my religion, The Incarnation means that God became visible, human, so that we could approach God and see how Love works through that human body.  “So what,” you non-believers say?  Well, are you visible enough so that others see you as approachable?  Are you showing Love in your physical actions and attitudes?  I see people come to gatherings, last minute, sit in a corner or the back or “away” from others, and leave as soon as things seem to be over.  Then they say they are on a spiritual path.  Maybe.  But for me, I want to be a bit more incarnation type.  I want to act in my body so that others feel they can approach me.  I want to express positive attitudes and actions toward and around others.  My spiritual path is more “with others.”  To do it on my own is to be led by an idiot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment