Friday, October 26, 2018

Kitchen Rock Star

At Sea Ranch I like to cook.  Yesterday I made Petrale Sole with my own dressing/flavoring.  I only seem to make it here on vacation.  Today, I made an Italian Spaghetti Sauce that a friend taught me to do.  It was my first time making it by myself.  My sister added meat balls from a recipe she has.  It was delicious.   I love to cook for a couple of people if it does not have to be on the table at an “exact” time.  I could be a good house husband.  Though some days I am high maintenance.  Not at Sea Ranch.  Two questions you young ladies might ask prospective partners is: Can you cook? And are you high maintenance?  These are lifetime gifts to a bride.  I don’t know if marrying money makes up for being high maintenance and being clueless in kitchen. I await responses.  But I am your go to guy for fish and pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment