Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Stream

The heart is like a stream that is directed in one direction or another by the typography of the land.  If the heart is at peace it is in the hands of the creator and goes as it is led.  Sometimes the heart will be like a powerful waterfall and sometimes like great rapids, and sometimes it will simply meander gently along.  Such a heart does not force its way against the hand of the creator.  God, HP, Great Energy directs the heart.  In meditation I try not to direct my heart anymore than a stream tries to direct itself.  I let myself be led.  Even great floods are not caused by the stream, but the stream reacts and becomes a torrent.  So the heart will react to get cataclysmic experiences, but does not cause them if it is spirit led.  Mediation each day keeps me on the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment