Friday, October 5, 2018

Love Knows

I don't think that we know people close to us by our thinking mind, our intellect.  To say that we know someone, such as to predict their actions, know their habits, is really false pride.  People are full of wonder.  They can become their best selves and astonish us if we love them and they know they are loved.  We can love someone yet they may not feel that love for whatever reason.  But we can only know someone at their depth by loving them selflessly and unconditionally.  This is the way I come to know a close friend.  My mind will be full of facts and past actions.  From there I will makes judgments.  So I work on loving my friends.  This way I stay open and get out of my selfish way.  Close friends are like God.  They can only be known by love.

No comments:

Post a Comment