Thursday, October 25, 2018

Sea Ranch

I am at Sea Ranch, California right now on my annual holiday vacation with my sister, Jane.  This is not one of those travel vacations.  I am not sightseeing or visiting friends.  We have been doing this Sea Ranch time a week each year in the California Fall, over a 30 year stretch.  We started in 1988.  There is no other place like this Sea Ranch time.  I cook here.  I don’t much cook anywhere else.  I jog, swim in the pool, read the Times, and watch Sports. It is the World Series times.  My passions!  Oh, I pray too, but not like a ton.  Why sit a lot of time with my eyes closed?  I am on the cliffs of the Pacific Ocean.  You can google it and see.  Hardly any tourists are here this time of year.  It is quiet.  There is a wonderful fish and butcher shop and fresh veggies and fruit in town only 3 miles away.  Sea Ranch is on the road to heaven.  I miss you all, sort of.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful. Enjoy! Like you need to be told. Thanks for your faithfulness every day at 4a.

    ReplyDelete