Wednesday, February 3, 2021

5G

 The 5G phones are available as the internet has continued to upgrade and charge more for services.  Do you want to be left behind with a 4G or 3G?  For me, I feel that my use of a 5G would be to saturate me with novelty but I would not learn a whole lot that would be useful to me on my path to becoming a better person.  5G will make a difference and for some people it will be part of their job/career.  But others will get it simply because it is well, 5G.  And they will spend endless hours exploring it.  I figure that I am going to die, not knowing a lot of stuff and not having read a lot of good books.  But I sure hope I spent time getting ready for that next stage after death, should there be a next stage.  I am betting on such a stage that will be even more wonderful than 5G.  Of course, if the Angel guarding the gate is holding a 5G and checking on the latest news on Saturn, I figure I might have miscalculated.  Hope not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment