Saturday, February 20, 2021

The Touch

 What is it to be in touch with this Power that is deep within me?  It is to live in the ordinary experiences of the day, but to be touched with a power of significance.  The ordinary becomes highlighted with the touch of significance.  That includes me.  When I am contemplatively connected to myself, my deepest self, I no longer need others to treat me with any specialness or significance.  My ego is at rest, right-sized.  I know that I am significant because of this Power that is always indwelling but too often ignored.  Consequently, when I ignore the Power, my meditation time, I notice that it bothers me that I am ignored or feel ignored by others.  But as I am at rest, so is my ego, and peace reigns as I go about my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment