Thursday, February 11, 2021

Value

 Who we really are, a value, is given to us when we come into this world.  It comes from that creative force, I call God.  No one can take it away from you.  You have meaning, purpose and value that is often referred to as the true self.  Now you may deny it, or someone else may treat you as if you are hardly a human person, but that does not take away your true value.  I can be, and am often ignored by others.  Or I am not asked to do things that I know I can do quite well.  Others have a different opinion of me.  But that does not lessen my value.  I don’t have to go into the tank over it, or get all upset.  They did not change me.  So I try to let go of their action  in my regards.  I just find another way to be me.  In this monastery I am plenty me, the person God made me to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment