Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter

 Well, it is Easter Sunday around here so I went out early while you were sleeping and looked up at the clear sky.  Magnificent at 8,000 foot altitude.  Lots of wonderful stars.  A vast universe and some Creative Power did all this.  I am in awe.  But is it possible that this same power became a little human being just like me, in some insignificant country, at a time when there was no indoor plumbing or electricity or internet?  And then got crucified because he would not play along with the religious and political powers that be?  And then today, Easter Sunday his grave was found empty, but he appeared alive to his friends?  If you say you are certain of this, then I guess you don’t need faith.  Faith and certainty don’t mix.  But I have faith that this Power did all the above.  I think this Power is calling me to stop the blog for now and sit quietly in meditation.  It is called feeding my faith.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment