Friday, April 16, 2021

G.O.D.

 Someone said that the word “God” meant “Grow Or Die.”  This is helpful to me and maybe to others who don’t believe in a God person.  For me, I either have a spiritual practice energizing me to follow a path of growth or I am going backwards which is a dying away from growth.  As many people know, bad behavior escalated can finish one off slowly or quickly.  So I ask myself, “Am I growing today or dying?” This usually gets a bit of Power into my lazy or dysfunctional will-power, and I make sure that I do my mediation, spiritual reading and then see if I can be of some help to someone near or far.  Staying connected within and without seems to keep me in the “Grow” part of my life.  

1 comment:

  1. As I’ve heard on the yogic path- all is moving towards expansion, away from contraction. Your expansive heart already effects others:)

    ReplyDelete