Sunday, May 30, 2021

Cataract

 Bad habits, character defects, sins, are all like cataracts.  They blur our vision, but they do not destroy the light.  God, Ultimate Reality, Higher Power, is the Light.  The light is always here with you, but when you mess up in attitude, action or thinking, then you cannot see, experience or enjoy the Light.  People tell me that they tried to find God or a Power, but could not with all their attempts at prayer or church or faith.  My suggestion is that one not spend energy on trying to find or experience a God or Power, but that one work on their faults and then they will see.  So if I aam being selfish, or whining, or fantasizing about my grandiosity, I might work on getting rid of those.  Does God then show up?  No.  I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment