Friday, May 21, 2021

Health Foood

 I notice people who take a great deal of time and energy to find out about the healthiest foods, and then to buy, process and eat such foods so that they will have a very healthy body. I have learned from them and so I am grateful.  But some of these same people will not find out and make use of the healthiest food for their interior life, that lives within their healthy body.  They ignore deep prayer of silence and stillness, that lets go of focus on thoughts and words.  I have come to realize that a healthy body with a sick soul is not a good combination.  It leads to much dis-ease, with oneself and with others.  I must admit that I am better at feeding my soul with the good food of deep prayer, but then a bit of a backslider when it comes to feeding the body.  Does anyone know of Chocolate Anonymous meetings?  

1 comment: