Sunday, May 9, 2021

Feedburner

 For those of you who follow my blog by having it automatically go your email as soon as I post the blog to Facebook, there might be some changes coming in July.  The app that is used for this is called Feedburner.  They are making changes and so you might suddenly find that my blogs are no longer showing up on your email.  Since I cannot figure this all out, either one of you will find a new app or else just go to Feedburner and see what is what.  Since I don’t know which email get direct to their email sight, I cannot enter a list of emails to Feedburner.  My blogs will continue to post to Facebook and might yet still go to your email site direct.  I just don’t know.  And if your solution is “Fr. Terry why don’t you...” that will get you nowhere.  A friend set up Feedburner for me years ago.  I did not even know it was called Feedburner.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment