Monday, October 11, 2021

Busy

 I did not know that I was lonely in High School or College because I was busy.  Classes were followed by team running practice.  Summers I commuted to Manhattan to work, so the days had not a lot of "free" time.  Weekends usually had an event or if not much, it was summer.  But when I got out of school, with no team running, I began to have that dis-ease with time on my hands.  I did not so much identify it as loneliness.  Rather, I just found ways to escape it.  Eventually escape solutions became the problem.  I am thankful that I did not do marriage as a solution.  With help, I have been able to identify dis-ease and do something about it that is constructive, and works on my insides as well.  I may never become free of loneliness, but I can become free of its domination and escapes that destroy.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment