Sunday, October 24, 2021

Magnifying

Someone said that they have a magnifying mind.  I do too!  Without a spiritual practice, I will magnify the faults of everyone around me, plus all of the situations out of my control, which are most situations in my life.  I judge something or someone as bad and then I make it worse.  And if only they would shape up and do right by me, then I would be happy.  This is my insanity road.  It is not a safe place and really goes nowhere.  Now, when I do have a spiritual practice, I magnify the good I see in others.  I believe my God Power has a magnifying mind for seeing goodness in me and others.  I can see with the gaze of God Eyes, if I let go of control of the world, and of results in prayer.  God has my back.   I need consistency in a daily spiritual practice.  BB 416

No comments:

Post a Comment