Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Sea Ranch

 Well, I arrived at Sea Ranch, CA this afternoon, driving through rain most of the way.  We do not complain about rain in California or Colorado for that matter.  We have had many inches of it out here in the last couple of days.  We never rejoiced when it rained when I was growing up in mid-20th century.  How times have changed, and I have to change with it.  I used to moan when it rained and ruined my plans based upon sunny skies.  I have seen far too many sunny skies of late, and now rejoice when it rains.  A lot of life seems to be lived successfully and happily if we can adjust to what is given and what is taken away.  Only the truly self-centered would moan over a rainy day in the Western part of this country.  I must remind myself to adjust to what each day gives me.  And take short showers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment