Friday, October 22, 2021

Control

 I tend to try and control the outside environment so that my insides will be comfortable and at peace.  Wrong.  I have mice in my car, and have caught 13 as of this Blog.  I found myself worrying about the mice ruining my car while I hopelessly attempted to sit in quiet prayer.  I thought, "If I can get rid of the mice, then I can pray in peace. " Duh!  Yes, I can set traps and such, but what happened to turning it over to God, with some trust?  Faith in God power and trust go out the window when I cannot solve something according to my schedule.  I have come to realize that I need to work on my insides, my internal environment, in mediation and reading.  Then I will be able to let go of the outside environment and leave that to God Power.  BB 413 

2 comments: