Saturday, June 8, 2024

A Decision

 Thirty Nine years ago today, I made a decision to turn my life over to God, as I understood God at that time.  I had been trying to manage my life, my happiness, joy, success, control, on my own terms and program.  There was a lot of “partial” asking for God in my life.  There was a bit of mediocrity too.  In many ways I seemed on the outside successful.  I was prayerful, meditative, but under my own conditions.  At 40 years of age I decided that I needed to take some steps in a more committed direction.  I needed God Power on a daily basis without my conditions or my damaged will-power.  Yesterday, two college students told me how they enjoyed my daily writings here.  I had not seen them since eight grade!  So I am doing good in an anonymous way, reaching young people, surprised at success.  I will keep trudging along.  

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations ! I'm a long time reader too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! 🦋 Your blog starts my day off each morning, and I'm so thankful for the light you share! ✨️💖✨️🤗

    ReplyDelete