Sunday, February 19, 2017

Cadillac Problems

Someone talked about having "Cadillac Problems," that is, a higher quality of problems than they used to have.  I can relate.  My problems now are in part because I have a job, a place to live and keep up, health sufficient to exercise,  healthy supportive relationships and discretionary funds.  It was not always like that.  I remember being unemployable, or looking for work and not finding any, or working for very low subsistence pay, having a place to live that I could no longer afford and health issues due to bad diet.  What changed?  I think it is me.  I found a spiritual way/program/guides that gradually changed my problems from serious to ordinary.  If I can remember the bad times, I will be in a better mood and acceptance of the "Cadillac Problems" I have today.  My new way found a God who loved me even when I did not quite so love myself.  A rocky past can keep the present in a good balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment