Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A Broken Toy

 What if someone gave you a broken toy for Christmas.  Would you toss it away?  Be angry that it is broken?  Never pay it any mind?  Or would you love on it?  While you are musing on your response, think of yourself as a broken something, a used up, second hand something.  God loves on you.  We are all a bit broken in one way or another and God is wanting to love on us.  Sometimes love is enough for fixing us.  At this time, a few days before some of us celebrate God coming into a broken world in God's own small, out of the way, Way, I think of myself as being put together by self-giving infinite love.  And for you non-believers, what if this Jewish baby really is God?  If I believe such a thing to be real, than I had better step up my loving of broken people.  That is one reason I do these blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Morning Father
    I look at myself as not broken but imperfect
    We are all imperfect we live in a imperfect world only the universe is perfect I love my imperfection and I only give unconditional love which is abundance from the universe for i am the imperfect vessel that channels the universe's unconditional love
    Bless you all Have a fab week
    Wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete