Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Zooming

 Some people say that they don’t like zoom or they have zoom fatigue.  I have this myself at times.  Zoom is not a normal way to interact.  It is not in person.  Cell phone talking seems to have become normal.  But when I say that I am tired of zooming, I ask myself, “But am I being helpful to someone else?”  If the answer is yes, and it always seems to be, then I give up normalcy to be helpful to others.  Even when we get a vaccine and can meet in person, I think Zoom should stay around for shut-ins, the elderly and others who cannot drive, bad weather, sickness that keeps one at home.  It is a way to meet the challenge of isolation.  So I zoom on.  

1 comment:

  1. "I give up normalcy to be helpful to others"

    I LOVE THIS QUOTE SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete