Tuesday, December 8, 2020

My Place

 When I pray for what I want, it often means that I do not like my place in the universe.  When I pray for what I need I am comfortable with my place in the universe.  Sometimes there are surprises in real life that affect my plans and my wants, but that does not automatically mean I am not getting what I need.  I sometimes want to be more of the center of stuff, but that might not fit my needs.  I know what I want, but do not always know what I need.  So I pray for that which I do not know, my needs.  That is real faith, and real hope and trust.  I may want to be more perfect, but sometimes I might need to mess up some in order to become more humble and more letting go of my will that got me into the mess in the first place.  So what do you request in your prayer?

No comments:

Post a Comment