Sunday, December 13, 2020

We Phone

 Someone said that the cell phone is called an “i” phone and not a “we” phone.  True I use it for a lot of individual stuff, searching, reading, buying and so forth.  But I need to make it a we phone too in my spiritual endeavors.  Why? For one, I need to connect with a world of persons larger than myself, and two, in that connection be of some help, some support, some communal giving.  I have a prayer group that I connect with.  We meditate, listen to a reading and share.  I meet with one or two people on zoom or cell phone to be of service and I meet with an online zoom group that is trying to grew in the spiritual life.  And I connect with friends and family on line.  This all helps me to stay “we” connected.  

1 comment:

  1. Due to my physical limitations, I have only met with my fellowship a few times in the last 6 yrs. Zoom meetings are a God send.

    ReplyDelete