Sunday, June 20, 2021

Barriers

 Who was there for the Big Bang and The Resurrection? My belief is that the same One was at each.  I think they both happened from the energy of Love.  The Big Bang said that there would be no barriers to creation.  Expansion continues with new life.  Love does not seem to be bound by barriers.  When Jesus rose from the dead, no wall or door stood in his way to prevent entry into a room.  Love seems to triumph over barriers.  The Big Bang and the Resurrection were new creations.  Can I awake each morning and say this is a new day, a chance for me to participate in new creation?  Can I love through any would be barriers?  Usually, I am the barrier, so I work on myself first.  “Bondage to self, here I come and you won’t stop me.”  A little outside Power helps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment