Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Leaving Early

 People leave church and meetings early.  “I got my grace and have other things to do and places to go, “ so says the early leaver.  “I have enough sobriety and gotta go,! Says another.  And so we live diminished lives, but don’t know they are diminished since we have not yet experienced “fullness.”  Think of your lover who suddenly gets up and says, “I gotta go. Got stuff to do.”  But you have more love to give!  Do they not want all of you?  I guess not.  Think about that the next time you leave early.  Both you and your Divine Love, Power, suffer loss.  We are greatly loved, but keep searching for it in all our busy schedules, and lists of things we think we “gotta do.”  

1 comment:

  1. It's not only common curtesy, but it's showing proper respect and gratitude to God for his invitation to worship by being on time and remaining for the entire service.

    ReplyDelete