Friday, June 25, 2021

The Teacher

Besides today being my sister Elizabeth's birthday, as she enjoys her new Florida Apartment, she was a school teacher.  It is said that a good teacher is one who when they finish teaching the course, the students should no longer need the teacher.  Be that as it may, I hope that I am a good teacher of the spiritual path regardless of one's circumstances.  If the saying about a good teacher is correct, more and more people will no longer need me if I am a good teacher.  Which means that eventually I can stop blogging and will just be teaching myself.  It does seem that I always have need of me and the ones who teach me, because I never seem to get it completely right.  I am a forgetter and life-long slow learner of spirituality.  My blog readers are way smarter with better memories than mine.  Practice, practice.  Oh, and Happy Birthday, Bebs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment