Friday, October 7, 2022

Different

 When I was younger, I did not feel so much that I was different from other people, but rather that I was a bit clueless about how to fit in.  Out of that can come loneliness, even though I might be in a group.  A Now I can usually tell when I am out of sorts in making a connection because I tend to become critical, a bit angry, and blaming others in my mind if not on my tongue.  Whenever these feelings or attitudes come up, lumped often in resentments, I more often catch myself and take action to separate from any bad behavior or turmoil within me.  Most often when things are not to my liking and I go sideways, I realize it is not about others, but about me slipping off the spiritual path of practice. 

1 comment:

  1. So very true. Sometimes with others I am around can sap my strength away I can get literally exhausted

    ReplyDelete