Saturday, October 8, 2022

Never

 A lot of people make resolutions to not do something or to begin to do something, or change something, and they mean forever.  Never again will I do this, or I will do this for the rest of my life.  I tried that and it just did not work.  Maybe I am weak or basically bad.  Whatever, I decided on the recommendation of some friends, that "forever" is not part of a change in behavior.  I only have to do it for today.  Tomorrow I can make another decision for tomorrow.  It worked for me in amazing change.  I don't have a "forever" resolve, but I do have a "daily" resolve.  I don't ask for big miracles, just littler ones on a 24 hours basis.  

2 comments:

  1. I take each day as it comes. I always say good morning to Our Lord and I always thank him for bringing me safely to start of another day. I pray to him and the. I put everything that goes on in his hands

    ReplyDelete