Friday, October 21, 2022

The How To

 I practice meditation, spiritual reading, checking in with other people on the journey, because I know where I am going...to non-dual transformation with my God.  But I don't know how to get there.  Thus I practice all of the above.  Where I am now, in the journey, I have never been before.  I am not on a spiritual relapse or do over.  Growth is always new.  If it is a repeat, it is not growth.  You have been there before.  So I don't try to do this myself.  I try to hang out with someone, either in person, their writings, who is ahead of me.  They will show me the way.  My Power, God, is the ultimate tracker and so I try to follow.  I know people who got help, got on the journey, followed, and then decided they could go it alone.  They fell back to the "before" the journey, and then things got worse.  I even learned from them.  Don't do this alone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment