Monday, January 30, 2023

Be Free

 Know the truth and the truth will set you free.  This is a  famous saying and it is in the bible.  I used to think that truth, answers, the light was out there somewhere and I had to find it.  In part yes, but there was a first step in finding truth.  What?  The truth is that the problem is ME.  As I began to work on this realization, to work on me, and I did not do it alone, I began to see with a new clarity.  All the mess around me, the problem people, and situations, did not seem to be such a problem.  I began to see in a new way, or maybe see things for the first time.  People and situations did not change, but I changed. With that came the realization that the outsides did not need to change.  I let go of wanting things my way, and even of having a way.  I accepted.  I loved.  I appreciated.  I stayed open and thankful for another chance at life.  That is, life on its own terms.  

1 comment: