Friday, January 20, 2023

The Mail

 If you are going to get mail brought to you in your post box, you need two things to happen.  Someone has to carry it, and then has to deliver it.  Not much good if the person gathers up your mail but keeps it.  It would be like the delivery person letting your mail sit in a basket or the back of the truck.  So it is in recovery work.  Someone brings the message.  But God does the delivery.  In preaching, I carry the message, but I have no guarantee that it will get into the person, that they will receive it.  My job is to bring the message, the mail of Good News, the Program of Recovery.  God delivers.  So I write this blog and it goes out over the internet.  Who receives it is not for me to say.  God is at work.  I can only hope.  

3 comments:

  1. Your messages of Light are easier to share than any mail I've ever gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am responsible for the effort, not the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is delivering your message

    ReplyDelete