Friday, July 5, 2024

Change

 You want things, people, situations, to change?  A secret is to begin by changing the way you look at things.  I am amazed the number of times that things change simply by me changing the way I look at things.  I can get stuck in, “that person is no good,” or “ nothing good can come out of that situation.”  The worst is when I say, “My life is in ruins.”  It helps to talk to another person who does not wear my particular blinders.  Or follow some simple steps, or ask my God to “enlighten” me.  Before I label anything or anyone, I look at my side of the street.  Can I see differently?  Unless my heart changes, I will not see differently.  It is an inner spiritual journey into a new sight.  

4 comments:

  1. Love this ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where two or three....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always happy to see someone in a new light. Especially when I have miss judged him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a helpful reminder! "Take the log out of your own eye" came to me this morning.

    ReplyDelete