Sunday, April 9, 2017

New Day

Each day that I wake up I thank God for the New Day.  Not just the day, but the NEW day.  This is to remind me that I have no experience living today.  It is my first time in today.  I want to be part of God's plan for this day that has been given to me.  I am alive for a purpose.  My plans alone may have nothing to do with this purpose.  Each day is NEW.  Remember when you began school?  Did you know how to do school?  No.  You had to learn.  It was all new.  And if you went away to college, did  you know how to do college?  No. It was all new.  Marriage?  Significant first relationship?  Being a teenager?  All new.  Priesthood was all new for me.  When I asked for God's help each day, Grace, I did better than when I skipped God to get on with my plans.  If you are reading this early in the morning, you are a smarty pants because now you are reminded to ask God to direct your day.  If you don't relive in God, then check with some source to get a second opinion.  We start out each day as amateurs. Find a mentor of some sort.  This blog?  At your own peril!

No comments:

Post a Comment