Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Surgery Got It All

The pathology report came in.  The surgery got all the melanoma.  I am free.  The stitches irritate on my shoulder because of friction with clothes.  But this is minor and may get me a few days off from purgatory.  I also realized from the blog hits I got, on the day I announced my melanoma diagnosis, I have over 1400 people responding.  This social media is powerful.  Nowhere do I go that 1400 people come to listen to me.  So many people prayed for me.  I think I am loved.  With all the silliness of my life, of which these people know so much, I am loved.  I may cry now, but there is another more substantial blog posted for this day as well.

3 comments:

  1. Glad all is well... Of course you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me you are loved a lot more than you know. You are so very special to so many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the best! We'd like to keep you around.
    1401 +

    ReplyDelete