Sunday, May 13, 2018

A Purpose

We all have a purpose, I believe.  I am here for a short time for some purpose.  I think of characters in the Bible who show up once, do some deed, fulfill a purpose, and are never heard from again.  No one would even know that about them without reading the bible.  I may be like those persons.  I am sure something will be written about me in church or Paulist archives, but unless you read the archives, you will never know I even existed.  As long as I fulfill my purpose in life, the reason I am alive these few years, all will be good.  A fellow like George Washington is famous even if you never read about hime.  You hear about him in the USA.  Few people will be that famous.  But George and we can very well be equal if we all do the purpose for which we have been given life.

No comments:

Post a Comment