Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Car

I am a bit like a car.  Aren't we all?  My wheels are my two legs.  I am powered by mind, feelings, emotions, spirit.  Lots of parts have to be working together for me to go where I need to and ought to go.  Now, like any car, I need some maintenance or else I will not work properly or break down completely.  If no maintenance, then I become an unsafe car and will do damage to myself and others by running over them with self-will-run-riot.  So, on a daily basis I go into the spiritual shop, the exercise shop, the food shop, the rest shop, to stay tuned up.  Prayer, meditation, and trying to align my will and energy to go in the right direction is a good program.  If I don't get my power source tuned up, I will come to a grinding halt.  Then I will need serious repairs, or else I will break down altogether and be useless.  So, think of yourself as a car.  Stay fit on all levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment