Thursday, May 3, 2018

Solution To Life

Someone asked me, "What is the solution to life?"  Hmm.  You mean life as in the rest of your life?  I don't know what that solution is.  But I do have ideas about daily living.  The future, if there is a long term, is so uncontrollable and unpredictable.  But today, I can get a handle on that.  Repetition is my solution to daily living.  I find something that helps me to have a fuller life today, and I repeat it tomorrow.  If I think exercise, mediation, being of service, connecting with friends, listening to others who are working at a full life, are helpful, then I try to do those things on a daily basis.  What is a "full" life?  Try this:  Someone else is better off because you passed through their life today, or, you fed your soul as well as your body, that is, you ate of mediation,  the interior journey, or you did not trip over your bloated ego, or, you were assertive but not selfish, and finally, you did not whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment