Sunday, July 12, 2020

Age

The difference between carrying the mess and carrying the message is "time."  What?  Well, the letters a-g-e move us from the mess to the message.  When we come upon a spiritual solution to the mess in our life, or whatever you want to call the solution, you have to give your self time to practice the solution.  Otherwise, you will mix too much still present mess with the message.  In my ministry work I have in the past felt that I had come upon a solution to the mess of my life, and I am in a hurry to tell others.  Then, a shot time later, I realize, "What was I thinking?"  The solution was bogus!  I had been quick to pass on the solution because it fed my ego, which often hides behind the thought that I am brilliant.  I seem to have had many solutions, too few of which I spent any time applying to myself.  So beware of these blogs!😇

No comments:

Post a Comment