Friday, July 17, 2020

Hearing

Usually, when you have a loss of hearing it will be other people who tell you so.  And if you “listen” you go and get a hearing test.  But before that, we just want people to talk louder or turn up the volume.  We are in denial.  I think that the soul or spiritual center of ourselves at times needs something like a test to hearing.  It will be other people or circumstances that tell us we are at a spiritual loss.  You get fired from enough jobs, enough accidents happen in your life, friends seem to drop out of your life and so on.  Maybe we have let our bad behavior gradually become our new “norm.”  I find that meditation and spiritual friendship with others on the journey are a big help in keeping me tuned in.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you father is my birthday today and is true I find meditation and spiritual journey keeps me tuned in Thank you

    ReplyDelete