Friday, July 24, 2020

Reflection

It is not important that we each have some mystical experience, whatever we conjure that to be, but rather that others see something of the Light, the best of what it is to be human, in each of us.  Reflect our best self to others in the way we are, rather than walk around feeling warm and fuzzy.  We will reflect that best that is us when we are in selfless relationship with others.  They will easily sense a connection to us, a feeling of comfort in our presence.  The reason that we might sit in some silence and solitude is so that we can get our of the way of the self that is all about the self and getting the “more.”  I find at time that though my “prayer time” is boring, distracting, dull, my daily life has more a connected compassion in relationship to others.  I am not in charge of prayer results.  Humbling, yes.  But I show up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment